Click Here to view complete contest rules!
- Contestants must be between the ages of 13 to 23 at time of submission.
- Contestants under 18 MUST have their Parent/Guardian submit their entry on their behalf.
- The Parent/Guardian must also complete THIS FORM along with their submission in order to be eligible.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I PAY $10?
A .zip file containing 6 tracks will download immediately. If the download doesn’t initiate, check your email. You will have 24 hours to download the file. Once you download your tracks – select one track to record your song, and submit your entry below.
AUDIO FILE FORMATS
Audio files should be WAV, MP3, AIFF, MP4 (m4a), Windows Media (WMA), or FLAC.
If you’re sending a WAV, we accept up to 24-bit, 96 kHz, or less. 16-bit, 44.1 kHz WAV is typical.
HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
- Name your file “GT hyphen your name” (ex. GT-YOURNAME.mp3).
- Drag and drop your audio file below.
- Provide your stage/performer name and email address when prompted.
- Upload your file ONE TIME ONLY.
- Multiple uploads will be disqualified.